Ashley, Jenna, and Haley are Avery's cousins but really she thinks of them as her sisters they treat Avery with such love and kindness. Girls I LOVE YOU!!
Hey Meg, you sneaky blogger! I didn't know you had a blog! You guys have such a cute family! I found you on Taraka's blog, but I've found that the world is a much smaller place if you blog! Keep in touch. mattandemilysmith.blogspot.com
Megan, I noticed your link on Emily's blog and I was so excited. I seriously almost cried as I saw how big Avery and Cole are and little Owen is so sweet. We think about you guys a lot. We have a blog too. www.denneys.blogspot.com Christy Denney
P.S. I know Ryan will be excited to find out that you have a blog too!
megan...megan...megan! it's been so long! Christy told us today that she found your blog! yeah! I know that Ryan already said hi but I just couldn't help myself after looking at your cute kids! I didn't know you are a professional cake maker...check out that winnie the pooh! awesome!
4 comments:
Hey Meg, you sneaky blogger! I didn't know you had a blog! You guys have such a cute family! I found you on Taraka's blog, but I've found that the world is a much smaller place if you blog! Keep in touch. mattandemilysmith.blogspot.com
Megan,
I noticed your link on Emily's blog and I was so excited. I seriously almost cried as I saw how big Avery and Cole are and little Owen is so sweet. We think about you guys a lot. We have a blog too.
www.denneys.blogspot.com
Christy Denney
P.S. I know Ryan will be excited to find out that you have a blog too!
Wes and Megan. you guys look great. how is the north east treating you? we haven't seen you guys for so long. we miss you guys.
www.alpinedenneys.blogspot.com
megan...megan...megan! it's been so long! Christy told us today that she found your blog! yeah! I know that Ryan already said hi but I just couldn't help myself after looking at your cute kids! I didn't know you are a professional cake maker...check out that winnie the pooh! awesome!
Post a Comment