My best friends from Albuquerque, Andi and Bri traveled to Spokane couple of months ago, we talked, and laughed, and shopped it was the best time!! I am so blessed to have them as my friends. Thanks for everything girls I love ya!!
Okay, how are your pictures so amazing? Did you take a photography class or do you have a really nice camera? Good friends are hard to find and when you do, you never want to let go. My email address is cdenney92@yahoo.com.
Email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card and I'll email you mine!
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously, i am ready to visit you in spokane every single year. that was SUCH a FUN trip. i love you and andi so very much and i am the luckiest girl to call you mi amigas.
Cute blog Schlerfie! By the way it's Bre, thanks. You look so good, and you have THREE kids, so craxy. Little tip, before you post choose the large picture setting. You will be able to see the pictures better. Love ya girl, I'm excited for your blog! Bre
Megan, Hi!! This is Heather McMullin. I lost track of your address so I was hoping to get it from you for Christmas cards. If you could send it to me that would be great. My e-mail is foxydiva268@aol.com Your blog is adorable and your kids are the cutest ever!!!
How fun to have your friends come!! Who knows when we'll be in Spokane next, but maybe we'll meet you guys in Utah this summer (didn't you guys have someone moving there?) and we'll get together with all the old BYU 9th warders!
wow! the mortenson's. i totally had a HUGE crush on your husband years ago. so funny. what a cute family you have. tell wes lindsey wheatley (redfern now) said hello. what a trip. we were in the same ward in like 1998 or something.
so cute Meg! Bri takes awesome pictures! You tell her next time she is in So Cal I need her to come take pictures of our little family. I love you so much and hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Hey Megan and Wes! It is Rick and Mauri. How are you?? How is New Mexico?? Rick wants to hear all about it as he'll be applying for residencies in the fall...How can it be that you have 3 kids already? Avery was just a baby when you left! It is so great to see you! We too are in the blogging world and you can check us out at www.winderfamily.blogspot.com if you want an update. We hope all is well!
10 comments:
Okay, how are your pictures so amazing? Did you take a photography class or do you have a really nice camera? Good friends are hard to find and when you do, you never want to let go. My email address is cdenney92@yahoo.com.
Email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card and I'll email you mine!
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously, i am ready to visit you in spokane every single year. that was SUCH a FUN trip.
i love you and andi so very much and i am the luckiest girl to call you mi amigas.
~bri
Cute blog Schlerfie! By the way it's Bre, thanks. You look so good, and you have THREE kids, so craxy. Little tip, before you post choose the large picture setting. You will be able to see the pictures better. Love ya girl, I'm excited for your blog!
Bre
Megan,
Hi!! This is Heather McMullin. I lost track of your address so I was hoping to get it from you for Christmas cards. If you could send it to me that would be great. My e-mail is
foxydiva268@aol.com Your blog is adorable and your kids are the cutest ever!!!
LOVE your pictures and the new blog! Fun, isn't it? It's great to see how your fam is growing...such a gorgeous family. Hope your doing great!
How fun to have your friends come!! Who knows when we'll be in Spokane next, but maybe we'll meet you guys in Utah this summer (didn't you guys have someone moving there?) and we'll get together with all the old BYU 9th warders!
What's up girl? I have called you twice. I hope you are doing well?
Love,
Tiff
wow! the mortenson's. i totally had a HUGE crush on your husband years ago. so funny. what a cute family you have. tell wes lindsey wheatley (redfern now) said hello. what a trip. we were in the same ward in like 1998 or something.
random blog surfing. so fun.
so cute Meg! Bri takes awesome pictures! You tell her next time she is in So Cal I need her to come take pictures of our little family. I love you so much and hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Hey Megan and Wes! It is Rick and Mauri. How are you?? How is New Mexico?? Rick wants to hear all about it as he'll be applying for residencies in the fall...How can it be that you have 3 kids already? Avery was just a baby when you left! It is so great to see you! We too are in the blogging world and you can check us out at www.winderfamily.blogspot.com if you want an update. We hope all is well!
Post a Comment