I have procrastinated long enough. What kind of blogger am I?!!


My parents have a train that circles the Christmas tree, Cole loved it.
Lots of fun in the Snow

Wes is becoming a great hair stylist!
It was a cold day for grilling steaks but Wes was ready and willing.

Christmas Eve Picture. Not a very good one but this was the best.

Avery is writing a letter to Santa with her Dad.

Christmas day. Avery, Jenna, Dena, Mom, Andrea, Ashley, and my funny husband.

19 comments:
looks like you guys had a fun christmas! your kids are gorgeous!
YAY!! I am so glad to see some fun new pics on your blog. I have been trying to track down your new address etc..for seems like forever. Let me know your new info. (address etc)and check us out at
socalmcmullins.blogspot.com
Heather McMullin
It's about time girlfriend! I thought you forgot you had one. So cute and you guys look happy to be back in Spokane. Love ya!
Are we all anxious to see your new post or what? Your family makes me smile. You really are good at taking pics. I love the train pictures. So cool!
I love the family pictures! You guys are one of those families that should model together! I love Cole watching the train! That is so cute! And Avery in the snow! Amanda and I might come in June, it all depends on what Bob's got going on! It will be fun to see where they go! Love your new pictures and miss you guys!
Finally!!!! It's about time, now keep on posting! Loved the pics! You are all so gorgeous! Can't wait to see you in about a month!
Ok... so I have to give you a hard time for putting Wes in a blazer! I think he looks great, but it just makes me laugh! It looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday and Matt and I are so excited for the cruise! love you!
Meg,
What's up? I haven't heard from you and you probably haven't heard much from me. I got called to be the Primary President in my ward and boy, oh boy have I been swamped. Yikes!! I feel too young to have such a calling. It's been crazy and fun so far. I hope we can get together and have a girls day! I definitely need it!!
Love, Tiff
Oh Meg, you have the sweetest family and I love love love the picture of Wes blow drying Avery's hair! He and Brandon can exchange tips, he is getting okay at it! Love the pics and love you even more!
Meg, I love all of your pictures. YOu and Wes look so good. You family picture at the top is adorable. We missed Washington this Christmas. My mom said that she gets to see you guys. Do you guys know where you will end up?(what area?) We are applying for jobs everywhere. We miss you guys!
Meg,
We miss you tons!! We love all the pics, but need to see more of them! Can't wait for the cruise so we can "chillax at the beach".
Luv u
vote for pedro....classic! good thing wes is such a good hair stylist....that's a definite must with any dad! your kids are beautiful and are getting so old!
WHERE ARE YOU??
Meg,
I will give you a million dollars if you update your blog...
I love you...
You're slacking again on your blog! I guess that just means you actually have a life. It was good to hear from you. I'll try and call you this week. Love you.
-Bre
I tagged you on my blog!
Hey Wes and Megan, It's the Kiltons from a long time ago. We found you blog and thought we would say hi. Your family has grown so much.
You can visit us anytime (kiltonadventures.blogspot.com)
Megan,
Are you okay? We miss your posts.
Christy
I know you are busy with a new house... three kids... and Wes to take care of... but check my blog... I tagged you! Love you!
Post a Comment