We went on a cruise with Wes's family... We had the best time! Lots of laughing, eating, reading and sleeping.

Heidi and Jack on the taxi boat
Cecily and Wayne parasailing



Wes getting ready to fly in the sky!! Do these guys look like they know what they are doing?

Good times! I was scared to death.

22 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!
I love you and am so proud of you for blogging even though you are way busy with your beautiful babies and getting your house set up. I am also very proud of you for parasailing :) That picture of you and Cec is GEORGOUS, can't wait to see you guys again.
luv heidi
YEAH!!!!!!!!
I love you and am so proud of you for blogging even though you are way busy with your beautiful babies and getting your house set up. I am also very proud of you for parasailing :) That picture of you and Cec is GEORGOUS, can't wait to see you guys again.
luv heidi
MEGAN!!
these pics are great!
it looks like you had a blast.
were you okay without the kiddos?
it looks like it! good!!!
i miss you my sweet friend!!!
~bri
I'm drooling.... I can't wait for another cruise!!
No wonder you haven't blogged, you've been to busy cruising. You guys deserve a little vacation. Parasailing looks Scarrry to me! You are brave. Did you guys just move?
it's about damn time!! You look fabulous. I've been parasailing and loved it. It's probably more fun than rollerblading. Ha! Love you, and it's nice to see some pitures.
I know! I loved going on the cruise too!.... wait... oh yeah we didn't quite make it! You should post a picture of the whole family making sad faces because you guys missed Matt, Reese and I so much! Just kidding... love you and hope the house is coming along beautifully. Can't wait to come up and visit!
Yeah Meg, you posted! :) Its good to FINALLY see pictures from your cruise! It looks like a blast and its giving me the cruise bug! I think that I need to go on one soon! Especially since it is still winter up here in Spokane! :)
Finally you are back! (Blogging that is)! You didn't tell me you went parasailing! That a'girl!!! Two more weeks for Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would have been scared to do that to. Glad you braved through it. A good vacation with out the kids is always needed to recharge the batteries.
you guys are awesome! how fun was it to go flying up in the air? gotta love time at the beach! you and wes look great!
Meg...jealous!! You are so cute! Look at you parasailing...you daredevil.
Thanks for the chat on Saturday. I definitely want to come help you move.
Sounds like you had a blast on your trip. It is good to see you doing well.
awww....sounds so nice to be on a cruise right now!!! miss you megs! come visit for your birthday!!! :) angel
It doesn't look fun and you don't look cute, have you gained weight?? ;) Geez! You need to email me, are you coming for Paige's wedding May 27th???? Miss you girl!
Looks like you had a great time! I've always thought parasailing looked super fun. Did you like it? I hope you guys are doing great in WA. I could use a cruise about now!
--michelle reitz:)
Megan, what a blast! I love parasailing. Did you guys move? We found out we are moving to Mississippi so Bob can teach at MSU. We are coming to Spokane the first 2 weeks in July. Will you be there? Emily and Matt will be there too. Lets get together!
MEG!!!! Your family is so cute!! You look great! Parasailing is so fun, although I was freaked out about sharks when I went, ha ha! I'll send you an email later today to catch up! My email is Lynnrocs@yahoo.com!! It was good to hear from you!
Megan,
Man it's been a while. Your family is so adorable. I can't wait for the day when Jeff and I can vacation alone somewhere like that!
Megan Schlerf? ;) You have an adorable family! Good to see you're doing well! Take care!
Hey Megan, it's Emily Nordstrom. I'm finally responding to when you wrote on my blog. I love this method of finding people, a bit like stalking, but fun nonetheless. I love your family, so adorable and it looks like you are having a great time. Hopefully I will see you in Spokane soon.
Holy Cow! How the heck are you guys? How is Spokane? We miss you!
I can't believe how big Owen looks. And Avery too, they are growing up way too fast. It looks like life is treating you well. I am so jealous that you went on a cruise! I bet it was so fun!
Post a Comment